Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

Why Littering At the Beach is Bad?

Learning Goal: We are learning to write a persuasive text.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I can express my point of view and support it with evidence. 

I believe that littering at the beach is nasty. When people leave their old fishing nets in the sea the turtles get tangled in it and they die. The plastic bags are horrible because it get stuck over the heads of the turtles and other sea creatures . They suffocate and die. 
I believe that people should pick up their rubbish and take it home. We need a clean and safe beach for everyone to enjoy.
                                                        By Joyla. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Joyla, It is Summer here from Karoro school in Greymouth. I believe that littering anywhere is nasty. I think that they should ban non recycling plastic. I feel really sad what is happening to our animals. Great work

    ReplyDelete