Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

By Augustine, Making Home-made Ice-cream












Home-made Vanilla Ice-cream

Room 1 and Room 2 made vanilla ice-cream on Wednesday in Room 2 because we are learning how to turn liquid into a solid.

First we poured the evaporated milk, sugar and vanilla essence into the bowl. Then we whipped it up with an electric beater until it became creamy. After that we put it in the freezer to set. We ate it. It tasted delicious and creamy. It tasted like the ice-cream from the New World. 

I am excited because now I know how to make home-made ice-cream.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ice-cream but I especially love homemade vanilla ice-cream! I love how the you made your procedure and the simple instructions. I also like how you exposed The classes' pictures of them making the ice-cream. I'll try to make this at home!

    ReplyDelete